Bizwiki.com Terms & Conditions
A "user" is someone who accesses, browses, crawls, scrapes, or in any way uses Bizwiki.com. The terms "you" and "your" refer to you, as a user of Bizwiki.com. The terms "we", "us", "our", and "Bizwiki.com" refer to Bizwiki.com.
"Content" means text, images, photos, audio, video, and all other forms of data or communication.
"Your Content" means content provided by a company owner or representative including, but not limited to, contact details, website and social links, company information, products and services, special offers, photos, logos, videos, and anything else that has been provided by the company or those acting on behalf of the company.
"Bizwiki.com Content" means Content that we create and make available on Bizwiki.com. "Third Party Content" means Content that is made available on Bizwiki.com by parties other than Bizwiki.com or its users, such as data providers who license data to Bizwiki.com for use on Bizwiki.com. "Site Content" means all of the Content that is made available on Bizwiki.com, including content created by Users, Third Party Content, and Bizwiki.com Content.
To be eligible to use Bizwiki.com you must be at least 18 years old and a resident of the United States. Residents of the United Kingdom are bound to our U.K. Terms and conditions. If you use Bizwiki.com on behalf of a company, entity, or organization, you must be an authorized representative with the authority to bind it to the Terms and Conditions (which authority you hereby exercise).
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We may modify the Terms and Conditions from time to time. When changes are made, we will notify you by making the revised version available on this webpage and will indicate at the top of this page the date that revisions were last made. You should revisit these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding on you. Any such modification will be effective upon our posting of new Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of Bizwiki.com after any posted modification to the Terms and Conditions indicates your acceptance of the modification.
Use of Bizwiki.com
We grant you permission to use Bizwiki.com subject to the restrictions in these Terms and Conditions. In using Bizwiki.com, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate. Bizwiki.com does not endorse such Content, and cannot vouch for its accuracy.
Restrictions on Use
You agree that you will not, and will not assist or enable others to:
- use Bizwiki.com to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user's use of Bizwiki.com;
- use Bizwiki.com to submit or transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- use Bizwiki.com for promotional or commercial purposes, except as expressly allowed in writing by Bizwiki.com;
- use Bizwiki.com in a manner that may create a conflict of interest
- use Bizwiki.com for keyword spamming or to otherwise attempt to manipulate natural search results;
- use Bizwiki.com to promote bigotry or discrimination against protected classes;
- use Bizwiki.com to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- use Bizwiki.com to submit or transmit pornography or illegal content;
- use Bizwiki.com to solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors;
- use Bizwiki.com in violation of the Terms and Conditions or any applicable law;
- modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit Bizwiki.com or Bizwiki.com Content (other than Your Content), except as expressly authorized by Bizwiki.com;
- reverse engineer any portion of Bizwiki.com, except as may be permitted under the law;
- remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice on Bizwiki.com or on any materials printed or copied off of Bizwiki.com
- record, process, or mine information about other users;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index Bizwiki.com or any Bizwiki.com Content without permission from Bizwiki.com;
- reformat or frame any portion of Bizwiki.com;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Bizwiki.com's technology infrastructure;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to Bizwiki.com, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to Bizwiki.com through hacking, password mining or any other means; use Bizwiki.com or any Bizwiki.com Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, "Viruses"); use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of Bizwiki.com, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Bizwiki.com; make excessive traffic demands; use Bizwiki.com to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, Bizwiki.com or Bizwiki.com Content; remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of Bizwiki.com, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Bizwiki.com Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of Bizwiki.com.
Permission to Use Your Content
We may use Your Content in a number of different ways, including displaying it on Bizwiki.com, reformatting it, incorporating it into other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites and media platforms . As such, you irrevocably grant us permission to use Your Content for any purpose. You also irrevocably grant Bizwiki.com's users and the users of any Other Media the right to access Your Content in connection with their use of Bizwiki.com and any Other Media. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content.
Responsibility for Your Content
You alone are responsible for Your Content. You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone's reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness, or any disclosure by you of information in Your Content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use, and authorize the use of, Your Content as described herein. You may not imply that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by Bizwiki.com.
You may expose yourself to liability if, for example, Your Content violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors; or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
Use of Content
We may remove or reinstate User Content from time to time at our sole discretion. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of Your Content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to Your Content.
We reserve the right to modify, update, or discontinue Bizwiki.com at our sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability.
We reserve the right to exercise whatever lawful means we deem necessary to prevent unauthorized access to or use of Bizwiki.com, including, but not limited to, technological barriers, IP mapping, and contacting your Internet Service Provider (ISP) regarding such unauthorized use.
- We may terminate or suspend your account or ability to use Bizwiki.com, in whole or in part, at our sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind. For example, we may terminate or suspend your account or ability to use Bizwiki.com if you breach the Terms and Conditions or are suspected of involvement in illegal activity. Any such termination or suspension could prevent you from accessing your account, Bizwiki.com, Your Content, Site Content, or any other related information.
- You may terminate the Terms and Conditions at any time by closing your account, discontinuing your use of any and all parts of Bizwiki.com, and providing Bizwiki.com with a notice of termination.
We own the Bizwiki.com Content, including but not limited to visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code and all other elements and components of Bizwiki.com excluding User Content and Third Party Content.
Warranties, Disclaimers, and Limitations of Liability
- BIZWIKI.COM AND ALL SITE CONTENT IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. BIZWIKI.COM MAKES NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO (1) THE OPERATION AND FUNCTIONALITY OF BIZWIKI.COM, (2) THE ACCURACY, INTEGRITY, COMPLETENESS, QUALITY, LEGALITY, USEFULNESS, SAFETY, AND IP RIGHTS OF ANY OF BIZWIKI.COM CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OF BUSINESS INFORMATION LISTED ON BIZWIKI.COM, AND (3) THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH BIZWIKI.COM OR SITE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SOLD BY BUSINESSES LISTED ON BIZWIKI.COM. BIZWIKI.COM FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, DURABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, THAT YOU OBTAIN FROM BIZWIKI.COM OR BIZWIKI.COM SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR CONDITION NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
- BIZWIKI.COM DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY (A) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, (B) LOSS OF PROFITS, (C) BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, (D) LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO REPUTATION OF BIZWIKI.COM OR ANY THIRD PARTY, OR (E) LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU RESIDE IN SUCH A JURISDICTION, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Bizwiki.com may include content from and/or links to other websites (each, a "Third Party Site"). We do not control or endorse any Third Party Site, and you agree that we are not responsible for the availability or contents of such Third Party Sites.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of the Terms and Conditions, and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind us in any respect whatsoever.
- We may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms and Conditions by email, regular mail or postings on Bizwiki.com.
- The Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of Bizwiki.com, and supersede any prior agreement between you and us on such subject matter. The parties acknowledge that no reliance is placed on any representation made but not expressly contained in these Terms and Conditions.
- Any failure on our part to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
- If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- The Terms and Conditions are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with Bizwiki.com's prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction. Any assignment attempted to be made in violation of the Terms and Conditions shall be void.
- The section titles in the Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Contact and Violations