Bizwiki is a family friendly, user edited business directory. Bizwiki allows and welcomes user contributions in the form of company submissions, and the editing of business listings to provide additional information.
We rely on our users to help us build up a comprehensive and authoritative set of business information. And we ask that all users abide by the policies set out here and in our Terms and Conditions of Use.
Bizwiki does not allow and will not tolerate any submission that may reasonably be deemed to be offensive, illegal or inappropriate.
This includes but may not be limited to the submission of content, photographs, software or other forms of media and documents that:
- could be considered to promote racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- is of an adult, pornographic or sexually explicit nature;
- is or promotes any conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- promotes illegal activities of any sort;
- provides information of an instructional nature regarding illegal activities;
- promotes or contains information that you know or believe to be inaccurate, false or misleading.
Registering with Bizwiki is quick and easy and we welcome users from both the general public and the business community. Please note our user policies.
- You must not register more than one account.
- You must not pretend to be someone other than who you are.
- You must not use another Bizwiki user's account whether or not you have their permission.
All submissions of new businesses and updates to essential company information are reviewed by a Bizwiki editor to ensure they meet our policies which are as above as well as the following:
- All new submissions should be for a verifiable company, organization, club or other entity and supporting evidence should be included with the submission.
- All new submissions should be for companies, organizations, clubs or other entities based in the USA only. You may submit UK organizations to www.bizwiki.co.uk. Other English language Bizwiki's are coming soon.
- You must not submit a company more than once. All new submissions are reviewed before they are approved. If your listing has not been reviewed within a reasonable amount of time please contact us.
- You must not submit a company using different company names or addresses in an attempt to secure multiple listings.
- You must not submit erroneous or intentionally misleading company information, either as an original submission or as additional information to an existing listing.
- The data on Bizwiki is owned by InfoActive Media Ltd and it is not available for any type of commercial use without a licence.
- The Bizwiki database, in whole or in part, is not available for any type of marketing purposes including, but not limited to, mail merge and telesales use.