Bizwiki is a family friendly, user edited business directory. Bizwiki allows and welcomes user contributions in the form of company submissions, and the editing of business listings to provide additional information.
We rely on our users to help us build up a comprehensive and authoritative set of business information. And we ask that all users abide by the policies set out here and in our Terms and Conditions of Use.
Bizwiki does not allow and will not tolerate any submission that may reasonably be deemed to be offensive, illegal or inappropriate.
This includes but may not be limited to the submission of content, photographs, software or other forms of media and documents that:
- could be considered to promote racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- is of an adult, pornographic or sexually explicit nature;
- is or promotes any conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- promotes illegal activities of any sort;
- provides information of an instructional nature regarding illegal activities;
- promotes or contains information that you know or believe to be inaccurate, false or misleading.
- The data on Bizwiki is owned by InfoActive Media Ltd and it is not available for any type of commercial use without a licence.
- The Bizwiki database, in whole or in part, is not available for any type of marketing purposes including, but not limited to, mail merge and telesales use.